Friday, April 6, 2012

Blue & Red!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot has been going on, but I'll try and catch up with my most recent outfits, starting with this one!


I got this lovely blue lace dress from Forever 21. It's gorgeous, isn't it?! It's so bright and perfect for spring. 


Blue & Red is one of my favorite color combos. It has that nautical feel to it. (And I realize the hand on stomach is a typical pregnant pose... but the only baby I have inside of me is a food baby.... I was just trying to show off my ring & belt, haha).


You can sort of see my earrings in this photo. They've got little cupcakes on them! 

Details:

Dress - Forever 21
Cardigan - Ross
Belt - Torrid
Tights - Wal-Mart (They got a tear in them after 10 minutes so I had to take them off…. first time wearing them, too.)
Shoes - Report via Ross
Earrings & Ring - Made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment