Monday, September 3, 2012

Kitty Cat Skirt

So, of course I HAD to make a skirt out of this great cat fabric I found last week. I decided to do a simple skirt instead of a circle skirt - so it only took me about 1 1/2 hours to make! Not bad, right? And it's super comfortable!



To pick up on the pink in the skirt, I paired it with a hot pink belt (and some pink lipstick! - Enchantress by Covergirl).


I wore an earrings & necklace set I made out of some cute brass charms and a brooch I got from a vintage shop in the next town over. 



I decided to go simple with the shoes since I had so much going on everywhere else. =)


Outfit details:

Ruffle top, green cardigan, pink belt, and shoes - Ross (I clearly love that store!)
Earrings & Necklace - Made by me
Brooch - Vintage shop in Lancaster, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment