Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm a skirt-making addict!

Ever since my last post about the red & white circle skirt I made, I've been making skirts like crazy! I've found some pretty interested fabrics and have been experimenting with different patterns. 

I made another circle skirt out of this amazing "Movie Night" fabric I found on sale at Joann's! I can't wait to wear it on a movie date with Dan. ;-) It has little popcorn buckets, peppermints, and gummy candies printed all over it!



I'm so proud of it! I hemmed it with bias tape (after trying several other unsuccessful ways!) and it looks so professional! =)

I also found this really cute owl fabric and made a simple skirt out of it. These are the only photos I have of it for now.... I promise to model it soon!



Lastly, I have this super cute horse skirt that I decided to list on Etsy!  I loved this horse fabric and thought it would make a darling skirt. How awesome does it look with these boots I got from Rocket Dog?! The awesome horse shirt is from Torrid and the belt is from Ross. =)




I'm pretty certain that I'll be making lots more skirts. I already bought some great Birthday fabric to make a circle skirt out of to wear on my birthday on the 25th! I'm nuts! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment