Thursday, November 21, 2013

Oh, how I love Eshakti!

When I learned about Eshakti last year, I was very excited. It's not often that you come across a site that carries clothing from a size 0-36W. That's amazing!

If you scroll through some of my first posts, there are quite a few reviews I did on dresses I received from Eshakti. Just for kicks, I'll upload some of 'em again... save ya the difficulty. Heh. 





I am quite the fan! Fun dresses for plus size women?! YES PLEASE!

These dresses are some of my favorite that are currently listed on the site:











If you've never ordered from Eshakti before, you can get $30 off of your purchase by using the code "ALISON47MS" at checkout, and everything is currently 35% off!



This skirt is currently on sale for $34.95 on Eshakti.com... so if you use the code, it's just $4.95 + shipping! That's a HUGE deal! I love this skirt. It's a great staple piece for any wardrobe.

So check out Eshakti. You won't be disappointed. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment