Sunday, August 26, 2012

Red & White - I made a circle skirt!

So, I'm really excited about this outfit because I made the skirt! I actually cut it out months and months ago, but never got around to sewing it until last week, lol. It was really simple. =)


I mixed patterns with this outfit. I planned on wearing it with a simple, white shirt.... but I don't have one! So, I mixed stripes with polka dots and actually loved the way it turned out!


I wore my white crochet (I think?) vest and a red belt. I also wore my Bulldog necklace since I was taking my Bulldogs to Petsmart! 


I was very happy with this outfit! I'll definitely be making more of these skirts in tons of different patterns!

Outfit details:

Polka dot circle skirt - Made by me!
Striped shirt & white vest - Ross
Red belt - Torrid
Shoes - Marshall's
Necklace - Also made by me




1 comment:

  1. Where did the bulldog come from? The necklace bulldog, that is.

    ReplyDelete