Saturday, December 24, 2011

Anchors aweigh!

I fell in love with this cardigan from Torrid as soon as I saw it on their website. I really love 50's pinup fashion, and I was so happy when Torrid started their Retro Chic collection! I have purchased several items from it and they are all fantastic. I love mixing them in with more modern pieces.



I decided to pair it with this pencil skirt and some oxfords. Stretch belts are an everyday accessory for me... I can't live without them! Everything in this outfit was either purchased at a discount store or was on sale!



Cardigan and red stretch belt - Torrid
Ruffle top- Ross
Pencil Skirt - Forever 21
Lace tights - Avenue
Oxfords - Christian Siriano for Payless
Red hat - Wet Seal
Cat-eye glasses - Coastal Contacts
Earrings and ring - Made by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment