Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My review of the Pink Floral Betty Biker Vest from Domino Dollhouse

One day, as I was browsing through posts on Tumblr, I stumbled upon this vest from Domino Dollhouse. It was the floral pattern that grabbed me, but I also loved the unique shape of the vest. It was unlike any other item I have in my wardrobe, and I had to make it mine!


I'm usually a size 20 or 22 on top, so I went with the 22 to be safe. They shipped it out fast and it arrived at my door within 3 days. I was so excited, I put it on the second it arrived and took a webcam photo!


The color is so much more vibrant in person, and the material is very high quality! It's lined with white polyester and is super comfy, too. It also has a bit of stretch to it. I decided to pair it with my super comfy denim skirt (I'm not too fond of the washed out areas on the front, but it's so comfortable that I don't really care) and teal polka dot top since I loved how it looked with the teal dress in the product photo. 


So basically, I love this vest! The fabric, the pattern, the fit.... it's pretty excellent! I'll definitely be placing more orders with Domino Dollhouse in the future! =)


I love how the vest and top matched my earrings perfectly (which I made myself!.... check out my Etsy shop here!) .... it's like they were meant for one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment