Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Some things I really want...

I online window shop daily, and I thought I'd share some things I'm currently drooling over. 

Firstly, this dress from Torrid which is part of the Retro Chic collection. I love gingham and the shape of this dress is wonderful. 


I'm currently eyeing several items from Eshakti (as usual). Oh, and exciting news for the larger plus-size ladies out there.... they now go up to a 36W! =)

Isn't this dress beautiful? I love the bird print on it!


Can you tell I like black and red? I love how simple, yet pretty this dress is. 

I love the owl print on this black skirt


This dress from Bettie Page Clothing (Available at Modcloth.com)  is gorgeous! I love the mustard yellow buttons! 


I really, really want these shoes from Modcloth! I already own enough black shoes, but what's one more pair? =P

Those are currently the top items on my "want list." I currently have a black circle skirt from http://bettylebonbon.bigcartel.com/ on the way, which I am very excited about! I'm also working on my own red & white polka dot circle skirt! It's my first circle skirt, and I'm hoping it's a success so that I can make tons of circle skirts in lots of cool fabrics! <3 I have this great kitty cat fabric that would make an amazing skirt!

I'll try and post another outfit soon. Been feeling a little blue these past few days, so no cute outfits. 

Thanks for reading! 











No comments:

Post a Comment