Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Peplum Dress I was Afraid To Wear.... Until Now!



Hey there! Long time, no post! So sorry about that. It's been a busy few months, but I hope to get back to posting regularly. =)

Anywho.... on to my outfit!

I picked up this beautiful Peplum Dress from Forever21 quite a few months ago. I loved the shape of it, but it's quite form fitting, so I was too afraid to wear it. I may have much more self-esteem than I did in the past, but I still second guess myself sometimes. Well, today I decided to wear it! 


Details:

Peplum dress & leggings - Forever21
Cardigan and belt - Ross
Kitty Cat shoes - Modcloth!



I get so many compliments on these shoes! I love 'em!



Anyway, I'll try and post more often! Hugs and Kisses! <3

-Ali



P.S. Coming soon: My review of the Pink Floral Betty Biker Jacket from Domino Dollhouse!



2 comments:

  1. That outfit is so adorable! I love the whole ensemble and it looks like something I would totally wear. The combination of black & red is my favorite combination to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! The peplum is amazing on you, and those shoes are omg adorable. :D You're looking good, girl!

    ReplyDelete