Saturday, August 18, 2012

Went to the county fair =)

My Mom and I decided to check out the A.V. Fair last night. This is what I decided to wear (except, I switched belts right before leaving):


A friend of mine was performing with her dance group, so we decided to check that out. We also watched the turkey races, checked out the vendors, checked out the petting zoo, and ate some delicious fair food! Here are a few photos from the night!




I really like this photo. =)


Having fun! Haha.


Petting a Hedgehog! 


Baby goats!

So basically, I had a pretty good night! I just wish my boyfriend could have been there. 

Outfit details:

Red polka dot top and necklace: Forever21
Denim skirt: Avenue
Red and black belts: Both from Torrid
Black vest: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Marshall's
Brooch: Etsy
Bracelet: Purchased from a vendor at the fair
Rings & hair flower: Made by me






No comments:

Post a Comment